Televic Nurse Call Systems: Axio iTec & interAxio
Televic Healthcare has been a genuine asset to the sector for over 70 years. The long-term support for the various generations of call-systems is unique in the market!
Critical Communication Systems Providing A Unique Solution For Patient Safety and Interactivity For The Nursing Staff.
- Safe & Reliable Call Processing
- Voice-Response Connection
- Smooth Integration Within Existing IT Infrastructure
- Flexible Parameters per Department
- User-Friendly Software for Retrieving Histories
- Open Function with Validated Multimedia and Care Connections
- Calls Are Made Using Secure Buttons
- Modified Call Buttons Are Available:
- Pull Cords with Release Connector
- EOA REA Call Units
- Vandal-Proof Call Buttons
- Univeral Connectors to Connect with:
- Ultra-Sensitive Switches
- Matress detecion
Unique Multimedia Handset
- Unique multimedia handset for making calls and operating TV and radio.
- Music, lights and TV can all be controlled from the bed using the hand-held terminal.
- The nurse can then immediately talk to the patient via intercom phone.
- Calls can only be treated by the authorized nurse
- Call units and wall terminal support iButton, Mifare and DESFIRE technologies
- Same badges to be used with Televic Access Control Units
Ergonomic Waterproof Push Pears
- Big red call button with indicator light
- Ergonomic design, easy to hold
- IP68 allows easy cleaning even using immersion liquids
- Unique self releasing connecter when used with excessive traction, to prevent the socket from breaking into pieces.
Televic nurse call systems easily integrate with wandering detection, mobile alarming, multimedia …
Over 70 years’ experience results in innovative reliable systems.
Made by nurses, for nurses, ergonomic and easy to operate.
The interAxio system is a full IP system with intelligent call units and room terminal is a flexible nurse call system, suitable for any hospital or elderly care home and perfect for assisted living homes.
More Than Call Buttons: Room Terminals with Extensive Options
- Universal ergonomic design with touch screen or LED screen.
- The presence of nursing staff is indicated via Desfire, standard Mifare
or iButton technology.
- After taking a call, nursing staff can phone the room in order to
reassure the patient.
- A range of music channels are available via the menu.
- Music can be played via the room terminal, the multimedia handset and the speaker in the bed control panel.
- Roller blinds and sunshades are controlled from the screen
- Lighting is controlled from the screen and/or from the multimedia handset or pushpear.
- The terminal detects noises and then triggers an alarm
- Sensitivity settings and duration can be set per room via the central software supplied.
With more than 2.500 organizations using the Axio iTec platform for Nurse Call, we believe this system has proven its quality and stability.
Request More Information or A Demo!
Curious about what the Televic Nurse Call Systems can do for your organization? Leave us your e-mail address and we'll be in touch soon.